Happy Family Day everyone! This 3-day long weekend is feeling pretty awesome so far :)
I’m actually doing a 30 day sugar-free challenge right now, so I decided to come up with a slightly healthier version of a rare tofu cheesecake, but in pudding form. I used honey as a substitute, though personally find the version with sugar tastier, haha. I puréed some fresh strawberries to give the pudding a pastel pink colour. I find the piece of strawberry by his nose actually makes him even cuter :D The recipe below makes one serving.
1.5g gelatin sheet
25g cream cheese
25g silkin tofu
25g heavy cream
1 tbspn of honey (or 2, if you like it sweeter)
1. Bloom the gelatin in cold water for 10 minutes.
2. Place the cream cheese, tofu, strawberries, and honey into a blender. Blend until smooth.
3. Place the heavy cream in a saucepan and heat until warm enough to melt the gelatin. Squeeze the water from the gelatin sheet and stir it into the cream.
4. Gradually pour in the heated cream into the blender while it is running.
5. Pour into mold and refrigerate until set.