Hey everyone! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays :)!
I’ve been baking like crazy this entire month, both at work and for Charming desserts. Mint chocolate was an especially popular flavour of December, so I’m sharing a quick mint chocolate ganache recipe. It goes perfectly in a cake or for a macaron filling. Although the ganache should be refrigerated after making it, it needs to come to room temperature before it becomes pliable.
120g dark couverture chocolate
145 whipping cream
1 tspn mint extract
1. Completely melt the dark chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave in 35 second intervals. Stir the chocolate after every time.
2. Meanwhile, bring the whipping cream with the mint extract to a simmer.
3. Pour the cream into the dark chocolate and stir until well incorporated.
4. Let it set in the fridge.
5. Allow to come to room temperature before using.